Turn abstract ideas into tangible outcomesBuy tickets
Code of Conduct
Reaktor Breakpoint is dedicated to providing an enjoyable conference experience for everyone. We expect everyone to treat others with respect and kindness and do not tolerate harassment in any form.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be expelled from Reaktor Breakpoint at the discretion of the organizers.
If someone makes you feel unsafe or unwelcome or you notice that someone else is being harrassed, please report it to conference staff.